I was going to write this post with a couple of assumptions, but then I remembered that many readers are just starting out with Internet Marketing, so this post might be a little longer than usual as I make sure to explain everything.
are were my assumptions:
You understand the power of building an opt in list of subscribers.
Building your own opt in subscriber list allows you to communicate on a regular basis and develop a deep relationship with people who are interested in the same niche as you. You may move companies for a number of different reasons, but your list stays with you, always.
You might have heard that “the money is in the list” or “the money is in the relationship with the list” but it actually goes a step deeper than that. The money is actually tied to your ability to give the people that you have developed a relationship with, what they want….your ability to solve their problems.
Solve problems for people on your list and your following will grow and you will profit.
One problem I have worked to solve is a WordPress Theme specifically designed for Network Marketers, with easy integration with social media, autoresponders and unique design customization…all push button simple.
I am not saying you need to become a WordPress Theme Developer in order to solve problems for people, but do work to become an expert and trusted adviser in the niche you choose. Offer your help and advice freely and without thought of reciprocation and watch what happens.
You understand the basics of how an autoresponder works.
An autoresponder (I use GlobalNPN) is simple a way to communicate with your subscribers, delivering your message via email. You can set up an autoresponder to automatically send out a series of emails when a subscriber opts in to your list.
Which leads me to the main topic of this post…
Creating Your Own Product To Attract Opt In Subscribers
Global NPN is not expensive and the learning curve is pretty easy, so what is holding you back from creating something that appeals to your readers?
I know what is holding back most of you, but If you want to take your marketing (and profits) to the next level online, you’ve got to have something in your arsenal that people are willing to trade their email address for.
You are probably thinking that you have nothing to share, you are just getting started and you don’t want to look like these ding-a-lings online who are touting themselves as gurus when they have never built anything.
So, here are a few ideas…things that you should be able to create in a few hours.
- Interview the most successful person you know in your company.
- Study and review a known leader in the industry.
- Create a top ten list…Top Ten Internet Marketing Trainers In MLM, Top Ten MLM Motivators, Top Ten Companies Poised For Growth In 2016. Remember, it’s your list so don’t worry if others agree with you. Controversy can create buzz. I’m not saying bash people or companies, but don’t be afraid to share your opinions.
- Review a product. This could be a product from your company or an Internet Marketing training product, or anything related to your niche.
- Borrow a piece of content from a known industry leader. You’ve got to ask permission, but this is an untapped resource. I know some leaders have files of quality articles that they have written in the past and if you give them proper credit for their article, they might be willing to let you use it. You will be promoting the leader and utilizing the leaders name recognition to get opt ins for your list.
Those are just a few ideas. Remember to stick with your niche. If you are blogging about health and wellness, don’t have an opt in related to Internet Marketing with Social Media. Stay on point and on target. There will be plenty of people interested in the same things your are, especially if you are passionate about your topic.
Test Drive Global NPN’s Unlimited Autoresponder for only $17/month: