- 128% More Leads
- 97% More Links
- 55% More Visitors
And an astounding 434% more pages indexed on Google.
This is one of the reasons why I have been an advocate for “blogging your business” since 2003. It’s not rocket science. It’s just consistently posting content on your blog over a reasonable period of time along with having the right blog set up.
The numbers I shared above are what blog sites get vs. typical web sites.
Imagine what your numbers will be if you don’t even have a web site at all.
Here are some other great reasons to launch a blog for your business:
- Blogging creates a two way conversation with potential business partners and customers.
- Blogging can be fun…it’s stimulating knowing that your content can be found by millions of people.
- It makes you think. I teach my blogging students to read 5 blogs a day within their niche market. This strategy will keep you in the loop and knowledgeable about your topic.
- Blogs are simple, easy and incredibly rewarding for connecting with the right audience.
- Blogs are cost effective. Some might even say the cheapest way to generate leads online today.
If you need a simple way to get started, you might want to look at my Internet Marketing Blog Theme: