Here is a recent MLM Forum question:
I have worked my warm market and now I am looking to market outside the warm market. I have a budget of $100 a month to spend on my business. I am looking for the best way to reach people that I don’t know. What is the best way to invest that $100 a month in my business? I am starting new with little experience and looking for some advice. Thanks!
Here is my short answer:
- Buy and read the book "Crush It"
- Buy Web Hosting for your own WordPress Blog
- Buy an Autoresponder like Aweber or iContact
- Apply what is said in the book to your Blog and Autopresponder
- Work your butt off.
I should also add that this doesn’t mean I think it is a good idea to ignore the warm market. I am a big believer in multiple streams of leads. Warm, Cold, Internet, Calling Professionals, Referrals, etc.
The most important pieces of the puzzle are consistency and relationships.
I just unleashed 7 of my most closely guarded web secret files. You can have them for free as a little thank you for reading my blog:
– Ty Tribble’s MLM Web Secrets