As Passport’s distributor force merges into Univera LifeSciences, a fair question is why Univera LifeSciences?
1. Company Infrastructure and Resources.
ECONET Global Resources
- Unigen Pharmaceuticals – Unigen Pharmaceuticals is the research and development branch of the ECONET with a world-class team of professionals running state-of-the-art laboratories including cell culture, analytical and quality control, and high through-put screening labs with over 80,000 square feet of manufacturing facility.
- ALOECORP – In 1988, Bill Lee established AloeCorp which has grown into the world’s largest producer of aloe vera. AloeCorp aloe is used in thousands of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and functional foods products, from Gillette to Johnson and Johnson.
- Univera LifeSciences – As part of the international family of companies that comprise the ECONET, Oasis has access to more than 100,000 square feet of research facilities between South Korea and the U.S. In fact, we have more combined research space, more scientists, more studies, patents and publications than any other natural products company. Oasis celebrates its 6th anniversary in 2005. Construction is underway on a new, 40 acre campus in Lacey, Washington.
2. Unique Products
We (Univera LifeSciences) start with the highest quality raw materials from our farms and forests around the world. We then test the ingredients and formulas at the DNA level – a process called Genomics. No other natural products company uses Genomics to test its products. Finally we complete the chain of bringing those products from farm to family to your door by using state of the art manufacturing techniques and equipment.
Liquid Supplement/Energy Drink Products
- Ageless Xtra – AgelessXtra contains herbs, vitamins, and nutrients all known to play key roles in energy production, mental clarity and focus, stress management, healthy aging and joint comfort and flexibilitly.
- Ageless Essentials – (launching in less than 2 weeks) Nutrient – Dense Superfood containing, protein, fiber, essential fatty acids, calcium, essential vitamins and minerals. Scientifically formulated to address the nutrient ingredients that promote optimal cellular development.
In part 2 of "Why Univera LifeSciences?", I will talk about the compensation plan, which I believe to be the most lucrative compensation plan in Network Marketing today, based on my research of dozens of other plans.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.